Please read the following carefully. Your use of the Junior Joy web site and purchase of products (or services) from us means that you agree to these terms and conditions.
Shopping with Junior Joy
- online via this website
- When you place an Order for a Product in any of the ways described above (“Order”) you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms
- When you place your Order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your Order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your Order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will then check availability and contact you with a further email. If the Product is available and the details of the Order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the Products purchased. If the Product is not available we will also let you know by email.
- Junior Joy may cancel any sale and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion. If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All new Orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
- You must pay for your Order before it is delivered. You can do so by credit card, debit card, paypal or bank transfer.
- Junior Joy delivers to all international destinations
- You will be notified of the delivery costs for the EU before you submit your credit card details.
- For destinations outside the EU, contact us and we will find the best delivery option for you.
- If your order is made online but you do not pay by credit card, or if you order in any other way, please contact us for details of the delivery charges prior to ordering.
- Junior Joy aims to deliver products within 2 – 4 Working days in most circumstances, however, each product has a link on the product page stating the estimated delivery time for that product and you should refer to these for more details about delivery times.
- Orders are despatched either by international airmail or international courier service. If sending by courier, the couriers require a signature so please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your Products.
- We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on Junior Joy but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- If the products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time which we quote, please contact us by telephone or email and we will try and ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your order and we will refund the money you have paid. Please note that while items sent by international airmail usually arrive within 4-10 working days, some parcels may take longer to be delivered.
- Please order from Junior Joy with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as we cannot be responsible for this.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Junior Joy does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any product nor the right to copy them.
- The copyright in Junior Joy and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to the Junior Joy web site is owned by, or licensed to Alami International Ltd, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our expressed consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of Junior Joy, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
- You may use Junior Joy for private and personal non-commercial use only – i.e. to view, copy and print portions of Junior Joy for the sole purpose of placing orders. The materials on Junior Joy may not be used for any other purpose.
- Junior Joy does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trade mark and the trade marks of the brands featured on Junior Joy.
- The price for each product is shown on Junior Joy and includes V.A.T at 20%.
- We always try to make sure that the prices on Junior Joy are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the products in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the order as cancelled). If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details, based on the delivery address you specify.
- Prices are quoted on Junior Joy in GBP – outside United Kingdom your credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rate but you may use the Junior Joy currency converter to estimate the price in your currency. Please note that the ‘currency converter’ is only a guide and may not accurately reflect current exchange rates. Please note that both charges and refunds are in GBP and Junior Joy cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs will be – please consult your local customs office for more information.
- Orders may be processed online, using a credit card (VISA and MasterCards) or debit card (Visa and Mastercard debit cards only). We aim to debit money from your account within one working day after receiving your order.
- To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
- Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the order.
- All order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the delivery address where the named recipient of the order differs.
- We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
- Return your item/s to: Junior Joy, 7 Dace Road, London, E3 2NG
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an order with Junior Joy. If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it, with the despatch note, unused, having taken reasonable care of it and complete with packaging and all components, for a full refund within 30 working days.
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 30 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
- Customers who place incorrect orders are liable for all aspects of shipping costs and will only be refunded the value of the goods NOT the subsequent carriage costs out, back to and from Junior Joy.
Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
- Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your wish to return products.
- Upon confirmation from us, we recommend you use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt and return to: Junior Joy, Customer Returns, 7 Dace Road, London, E3 2NG, U.K
- You will be responsible for the returned products until they reach us
- We do not provide a refund for returning your items to us.
- We try to select and package the products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the product to us at the postal address below within 30 days of receipt.
- In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs.
- You will only have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
For help with items later than 30 days after your initial purchase please email us for more information.
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
Junior Joy Responsibilities
- Junior Joy has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on Junior Joy or contact us for exact sizes.
- Junior Joy shall insure ordered products at their retail value whilst being delivered to you. Please check the delivered products as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction.
- Junior Joy will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person’s services.
- Because of the nature of the Internet Junior Joy provides and maintains Junior Joy on an “as is”, “as available” basis and makes no promise that use of Junior Joy will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
- Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
- You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use Junior Joy in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse Junior Joy for any loss or damage caused as a result.
- These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit Junior Joy liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
- Junior Joy will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of nature.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Junior Joy excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Junior Joy and Junior Joy shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
– any incorrect or inaccurate information on Junior Joy
– any interruptions to or delays in updating Junior Joy
– the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of Junior Joy or any product purchased through Junior Joy.
– any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the Junior Joy web site or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control
– any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong
– any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading Junior Joy, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from Junior Joy or its licensees and affiliates
– the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties (“External Sites”) to which Junior Joy link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
– all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect. General
- Junior Joy may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- Junior Joy may also terminate this agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of Junior Joy upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to Junior Joy other rights.
Junior Joy acts as principal on its own account and not as an agent for you or any other person.
- If Junior Joy does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
- In the event that any part of these terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at Junior Joy option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties’ intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms constitute the full agreement between you and Junior Joy and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
- Since we are aiming Junior Joy at a global market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
- Under the UK Criminal Justice Act 1988 it is an offence to sell knives and certain bladed or pointed articles to persons under 16 years of age.
- Use of Junior Joy and these terms are subject to the laws of United Kingdom and the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom Courts.